Friday, October 21, 2011

What has been happening for the past few weeks.

                      Okay, so this is what happened for the past few weeks. I've been travelling to another country. And I've gained so many experience, listened to so many people's whole life stories, talked to so many people. I've done almost all the things I wished to do in that country. Sometimes I need a break too. I wish all of you could just leave me alone and let me think straight. Its hard to tell someone how I feel right now because I'm having mixed feelings. You may see me smiling everyday or laughing everyday but I felt that none of them can last. When I see my family, I'll just smile naturally. Especially my grandma. I love her so much and she always cracks me up. I know all my best friends and good friends are trying to help share my burden, but sorry to say that its too personal to share it out. :) I really appreciate all of you helping but I believe that no one in this world really understands me. Except for God. Not even my own parents. They understand me partially, not fully. I don't know, I'm confused noww. :S But I'll get over it soon aye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment