To all the Pinang Ace students, today is the big day everyone has been waiting for! :) It may not be a big day for others but for the students in this school, its BIG! We have been preparing for this day since a month ago. Teachers, student council members and students have put in a lot of effort. Its not like we're going for the States Championship nor is it the homecoming game. Its just a year-end concert night :D
I'm kinda nervous and also excited at the same time. I pray to God that nothing will go wrong on this very special night. Not even the rain Lord :) I'm having butterflies in my stomach and I'm going hyper! LOL :D high high, i'm so highhh. This phrase is stuck in my head.
Some stuff are worth waiting for whereas some stuff are worth fighting for. I would say, this concert night is both worth waiting and fighting for! So lets go out there and kick it! Have some fun :D
P.S. : I'll try to upload the pics. TRY :P
No comments:
Post a Comment