Imma start all the sweet talk now! :P I'm really sorry I couldn't upload any pics or whatsoever as my blogging skills sucks to the max :L When i read your post about me, memories of us were flying everywhere in my brain that I couldn't find something else to space it out. I'm stronger than you think! :P I didn't tear up or cried as whatever you say is deeply engraved in my heart. You're like my gum when we were young. We stick together even closer than gum! :) I still cannot believe that time flies and you're now 18! When we first gotten closer, you were 8 and I'm 7. Since its a ten year anniversary, lets have some fun and kick it when you get your little butt back in this beautiful island <3
You want a manicure? I'm sorry, queue up behind the line! :P Just joking. You get your butt back here, come to my house, we do manicure and then we go picnic laa! :D I can't wait for you to get back so we can do so much stuff! :) We can do so much fun stuff when you get back. Get a list ready and we shall finish it one by one everytime we see each other! Even if its just a simple lunch or dinner, I really like being with you and spending my time with you. ;') Dang, this makes me miss you even more! :'D
The truth is, you're a blessing to me too! God sent you to watch over me these years. Still remember when we went to the family camp. And you, Caryn and i were in a room. I would say that was the best yet funniest thing ever. Still remember we were supposed to go watch Sun rise on the 3rd day but ended sleeping like a bunch of piglets :P About the ' I hate you ' thing, that was the stupidest thing I've ever done. Its not all your fault, it was half mine too :( showiiee. Let the past stay in the past, and never come to the future! I'm looking forward to the day you get married and I be your maid of honor ;P I'm also looking forward to the day when you have your first child and I'm visiting you in the hospital. Am I thinking a bit too far? Jumping too many years at one time? Oh well, WHO CARES!? :P
Your hugs are also one of the best hugs I ever received. :) You squeeze me sometimes until I have difficulty in breathing :P But I like it that way! HAHAH. Something is wrong with me :P Trust me girl, I never wanna turn back time and not fight with you. I'd rather us argue and have a stronger bond than us getting so-so only! I have no regrets in my life with you. Never will! :DD God has blessed me abundantly :) Thank you for spraying a color of your own in my life. You never know how important it is to have you and how lucky I am to have known you first! :) If guys want you, They still need my approval! HEHEH.
Breaking dawn? Try not coming back and I'll crunch your bones, suck your blood and eat your flesh! HEHEH ;D Yes I'm a cannibal! :PP If I ever go to anywhere to study, I'll never forget you. Even if I do, someday I'll look back and contact you. :D You're always going on my mind, so its kinda hard to forget you xD Theres something call skype! And another thing call mail :DD Technologies are so advanced these days, who knows Teleporting will be next? :D
I guess I'll end here, more surprises to come! :D May God sent his guardian angels to look after you and be with you all the time. Never forget I'm here if you need me. Kakao talk me and if you cry, take a video and send it to me. I wanna see how ugly it is :P Oh and there's viber too! You're growing up now ;) Its so sadddd :'( I don't wanna age so fast! Oh time, would you just stop? I miss you love. Like !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!#$%^&. I love you, Becca <3 Always take care of yourself :DD xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment