After coming to this school, it helps me grow spiritually too. I've learned more about God through those morning devotions. I guess I pretty much grow up there. Even its for like almost 8 months only, I love it a lot there. Most of the students don't find it as interesting as I do because they don't wanna change. Or would I rather say, they fear to change. I'm sorry if some of you get offended by me but I doubt anyone will read this post. LOL. :) Anyways, I've learned a lot here. I've had almost everything Best here. I had the best sports week ever. Best results. Best supervisors. Best homework! Best friends. (L) And also I get to know lots of people from different family backgrounds. I'm grateful to know them and understand myself better. I'm glad all of us could unite as one when it comes to certain occasions.
Life has been real tough on me. Yes. My grandma and my mum were admitted into hopsital due to some stuff. I ask God, why them? Its hard to hold back your tears when you see your love ones lying there, bearing the pain. Its just hard. I look really strong outside but I'm too soft inside. I'm touched easily and I don't like it. Guess its just me! :) God made us all His peculiar treasure, what more can I say? :P My family has been real hectic these days. Especially my dad. I guess he's the most tired among all of us. My dad is strong in the inside though. Besides all this, I've got lots of work to do. I've cut down a lot on movies and dramas. I still watch them, but not as crazy as I used to be. I need to practice my organ too. I needa score well in my Organ exam too! :D
I guess I'll write till here. Shall write more here aye! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment