What if I die tomorrow? What if I die the next minute? All my dream will just go ' POOF '! Well, now I've found the purpose of life. My dream is living for God. When you say living for God, its not just saying, Oh I love you Jesus! And the next thing goes, @#$%^&*. NOO! Thats not what it means. Loving Jesus is to be like Him. Learn His words and always bear them in mind. Your dream may be to find your Mr. Right, what if he runs away with another girl? What would you be left for? Riches? Love? I doubt so.
I wanna live for God. Baptism thru immersing you in water or anointing you with water isn't the thru meaning of baptism. Baptism is when you baptist yourself and filling yourself with God. Thats what baptism means. I would want to live a life that is pleasing to God and no regrets later. I wish you readers too! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment