Saturday, December 26, 2009

DECEMBER! ( :

Its DECEMBER! LOL. Let me sum up all the things I've done this very month... Lets see... Surprisingly, i didn't went to any other camps! : ) I went to Gurney almost every wednesday with friends... I actually went for a sleepover at Gurney hotel with Kat, the J brothers, my bro ( lucas ), Jack, Reuben and Matthew... I did archery the next day and beach volleyball too... I went to bukit merah... I watched avatar & new moon! =] I went for caroling till 2.30 midnight with 9 people following me back home for a sleepover... i had a great birthday too! although the cake is not cut but i'm still glad for those memories... =) I went to hardwicke house for a family lunch! and i received presents from unexpected people! My results turn out to be bad.. : ( stay tund for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment