Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Its good to be at homey!
Mhhm- mm! Its really good to stay underneath your comfy comforter isn't it? I just love the warmness its giving me, feels like someone is hugging you... hah. Today was my school's graduation, and that gives me a day off! hehe... :) i wake up early in the morning, so excited about what I'm gonna do next, ended up nothing. :( boring in some kind of way... so I decided to go and play some songs... after practicing so many songs, i went to listen to some of the songs.... I love this song ( Eat you up by BOA ) I know that I'm really outdated but its still nice to watch her dance and sing... I love myself being packed up with schedules! Cause it's really boring to be at home, nothing to do, no aim... except for facebook-ing, e-mailing, watching TV, playing songs and sleeping... x] ahah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment