Saturday, June 6, 2009

sunday

its sunday morning 4.58 a.m. well, its the first time in my life i've ever stayed up so late for... i've never stayed up so late! Samuel, Kathryn and I was in a church camp... Kid's camp... We were here to have fun on our own... Yuri, Ela, Lucas, Samuel and Kathryn & i stayed in a small room... we had so much fun! and Yuri, Lucas & Ela ended up sleeping like 3 dead pigs... i'll say it once again, DEAD PIGS!!! Whereas, Samuel, Kate and i headed down to see the moon... we lied down there for like 1 hour plus and went to the hall... we talked a lot in the hall and Kat started crying... T.T when i see her cry, i felt like crying too... my eyes were watery already! Goodness me! Haha... XP

My mom's so gonna kill me! I'll continue later!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Too bad i can't stay with you guys... Gosh! I've missed such great fun... ;.(

    ReplyDelete