Monday, May 11, 2009

parent's day for jcmc, mothers day!

Saturday May 9
it was a saturday! early in the morning... i got up and packed my stuff for this loooonggggg dayyy! =D after packing... my mom drove me to my aunt's place for a short visit... i reached there at about 11... talk and start doing my stuffs... then, mom went for a pastor son's wedding... dad picked me and my brother from my aunt's place to join my mom for the luncheon... so we went... then... when i reached there... almost all my friends were there... they were outside waiting for me! haha... we chit chat and went to our tables... after the luncheon... its about 2... i took my things from the car and leave them in the church's office ( it was like our room, sorry samuel! XD )... there were 3 laptops inside... hah! everyone started to clean up the place for that night's celebration... i followed my friend ( Kathryn ) back to her house to take her things... we had lots of fun inside her car and  her house... her house is BIG! we then headed back to the church... reached there and started to play! everyone was helping with the food, the souvenirs, the hall, the whole church! then... at about 4 something... i settled down myself with Rebecca in the office occupying 2 laptops... we signed on our messenger and began talking to our friends... hah... after 10 minutes, Samuel came in and said : " if the two of you don't move your butts out of the chair, i'm gonna turn off the wireless router! " after hearing this, we jumped out of our chairs and started helping the others... after 5 mins, we went back in... i didn't sit for long and Annabelle came in and said, Agnes, we need to practice for tomorrow's english service, lets go! so i went unwillingly... XD we had lots of fun in practicing and we thought that Jonathan won't show up... but he did and that gave us a little surprise... we practiced... and Caryn came in with her long face... wanting me to stay for another chinese service practice... i was not willing to cause i wanted to play the laptop! =( but i still did... we practiced until 6:45... Samuel came and asked me for a short practice as i was the liturgist for that night's celebration... i went and all of us had fun... then it was night... Caryn and i didn't really had our dinner... i didn't take my lunch and breakfast too! XD we played the whole night and watched a short sketch by Gillian (small daughter), Rebecca ( gillian's part being older), Eunice (mother) and Joshua ( father) and Samuel (a playboy).... you guys really rock!haha... after everything... a tele-match and games were held... then refreshments! and everyone went home... you came that night too! ( i was happy that you came!, =P) 

Sunday May 10
we all woke up 6.45 to go for church service... as my brother( Lucas) was the liturgist and i was just a backup singer... we were almost late and my brother rushed down from the car as fast as he could... he did a great job... ( Lucas, keep it up!) everyone did a great job! all of us had great fun... i still have tuition that afternoon... i went lazily... LOL. ( sorry teacher, i was exhausted at that moment! ) hah! i still concentrated okay! then night approach... all of us include my cousins went for a Mother's day dinner... the cake was prepared by my cousins and it was indeed very special! it was 20 layers of pancakes and a blueberry mixed raspberry topping... YUM! hah... it was so hard as it was put into the fridge for long hat my grandma couldn't cut it! LOL. ( eat more nai nai! ) after all the events, we headed back home... studies d=for a little while and slept! 

hah! i thought to myself, what a great weekend it is! =))) 

I love the way you make me laugh
I love the way you make me cry

Tears of joy stream from my eyes
As I hear your voice, a loving surprise.

I love you when you're angry
I love you when you're sad

I love you when you're glad
When you tell me of the day you had

I love you truly
I love you deeply

Ever since the day
I let you meet me

I missed you when you left
I miss you now more than ever

Making a mistake that I regret
Hoping that you are a forgiver

Without you, my life is strife
But now I ask for a second chance

Be with me and start a life
Together forever, an eternal dance

I wait for you as the days go by
My love is growing inch by inch

I cannot wait to see you again
But I wait for you, and your warm kiss

I love you

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl,I love the ending part of your post. Wonder will he gives you a warm kiss that you're logging for~ Haha. He will! ^^

    ReplyDelete