I don't know how to explain this feeling,
It starts inside my chest,
My knees are weak, my heart is racing,
And I just can't seem to catch my breath,
Should I say it? Should I not?
Am I dreaming? Or is this real?
I'm lost in this almost fatal attachment,
Loosing track of who I am I see who I want to be.
Every minute I check my phone looking for your trail,
Hopefully wishing your name draws across the screen,
I long to see your words as they dance across my mind,
I long to feel your comfort as I lay hopelessly alone.
Your voice replays through my mind keeping me awake,
My thoughts of you intensify with each breath I take..
You've given me more than I can ask for,
Hopes, wishes, dreams, and happiness,
But most of all..
You've given me the opportunity to trust, love, and feel again.
So I guess what I'm really trying to say is..
Thank you for letting me into your world.
I ask for you to catch me when I fall..
I hope your arms are open because..
I'm falling for a voice, an e-mail, a text message, and a picture...
But most of all..
I'm falling for you.
It starts inside my chest,
My knees are weak, my heart is racing,
And I just can't seem to catch my breath,
Should I say it? Should I not?
Am I dreaming? Or is this real?
I'm lost in this almost fatal attachment,
Loosing track of who I am I see who I want to be.
Every minute I check my phone looking for your trail,
Hopefully wishing your name draws across the screen,
I long to see your words as they dance across my mind,
I long to feel your comfort as I lay hopelessly alone.
Your voice replays through my mind keeping me awake,
My thoughts of you intensify with each breath I take..
You've given me more than I can ask for,
Hopes, wishes, dreams, and happiness,
But most of all..
You've given me the opportunity to trust, love, and feel again.
So I guess what I'm really trying to say is..
Thank you for letting me into your world.
I ask for you to catch me when I fall..
I hope your arms are open because..
I'm falling for a voice, an e-mail, a text message, and a picture...
But most of all..
I'm falling for you.
Gosh! Girl,this post rawks! Haha,it's so damm sweet to know that you're falling for him. He should wake up and fall for you too! LOL~ Haha! Cheers =DD
ReplyDeletehahaha... thanks for supporting me! =)
ReplyDelete